Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Three Chicks


8 x 10 oil on canvas panel


This is a painting for a local children's shop where I have some of my paintings.  I thought this would be cute for a baby's room.  When I photograph my paintings, they don't appear "sharp", and sort of out of focus.  I know my camera isn't the best and I carry it in my purse and probably the lens has gotten lint or dust on it, even though the cover is on.   I would like another camera but am not sure I want to take on learning how to operate another gadget.  I still don't know how to use my IPHONE for anything other than answering the phone and maybe an occasional picture or two but haven't learned how to send the pics by e-mail.  I need to just sit down one day and read the booklet and play with it - all this new technology is challenging my feeble brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment